Saturday, July 16, 2011

Exciting News!

Big stuff has been in the works for weeks around my house and I'm excited to announce that in September, NOURISH by bourbonbaker will finally be my only job!

HUGE thanks to all my customers over the years that have encouraged and supported me, to my hubby who has faithfully stayed home raising our kids while I worked every hour of every day and to Christine Reid, whose photos of my cooking parties have finally helped tell the story of what happens when you throw me into a kitchen with a group of people: DELICIOUS FUN!

I am currently negotiating some deals that will see my signature recipe energy bars hit stores all across Ontario, my cakes in some local gourmet food stores and even more restaurants will soon be carrying desserts made by me!

Looking forward to September and all the new ventures! Long live good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment